Whether your company decides to subsidize a portion or all of the cost, or your employees pay out of pocket, on-site chair massage can be a valuable benefit to enhance your company's "Wellness Program".
Benefits to employee:
Benefits to employer:
- Reduces overall stress and muscle tension
- Increases circulation which helps to boost energy levels and alertness
- Helps to curb repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, neck and back strains.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Promotes a sense of well-being
- Helps to improve productivity, decision making and morale
- Reduces fatigue and revitalizes the employee
- Reduces sick time and other health care costs associated with stress related injuries.
- Shows your company is concerned with the health and well-being of your employees
- A growing number of firms are curbing employee stress by offering on-site chair massage right at the office. - USA Today
- Over 50% of lost work days are stress related which keep approximately 1 million people per day from attending work. - OSHA/NCI
- A fifteen minute chair massage increases alertness and performance and also can reduce the heart rate and lower blood pressure. “After massage, office workers completed a math test more quickly and with fewer errors than those who did not receive massage.” - Life Magazine
- Employees rave that a chair massage energizes them and allows them to calm down and get back to work with a refreshed and positive attitude. - American Banker